- Submit all abstracts in English.
- Abstracts containing identical or nearly identical data submitted from the same institution and/or individuals will be disqualified.
- Proofread your abstract carefully to avoid errors before submission.
- Title 20 words max.
- Abstract body 400 words max.
- Novelty 100 words max.
- Clinical relevance 100 words max.
Each abstract should contain
- Clear statement of the research question/study objective
- Brief statement of the methods, if pertinent
- Summary of the results obtained
- Statement of the conclusions
- Novelty and clinical relevance are not part of the abstract but should each be stated individually
- Novelty and clinical relevance of the topic
- Cardiovascular aspects
- Translational aspects
- Research question/study objective
- Methods appropriate to research question
- Results related to research question
- Appropriate conclusion